UD Trucks Malaysia Sdn Bhd (1368139-H)
Unit No 6-3, Level-UG, Lot 6,
No 1 Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A,
UOA Business Park, Seksyen U1
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Service Sales and Logistics Executive
The purpose of the role is to support in the area of Commercial Aftermarket focusing on parts sales and functional support, parts logistics & Vehicle Off Road (VOR) parts order support, UD telematics, customer service satisfaction survey, importer monthly invoicing report, service agreements systems support.
· Assist in regular management reporting for Uptime & Retail and UD parts sales performance for Hub Malaysia markets
· Organize and actively participate regular parts and service meeting with importers
· Continuously / Regularly communicate/support importer’s counterpart
· Co-ordinate and communicate with Central Distribution Center in Singapore for parts logistic arrangement
· Key responsible for UD Telematics to handle activation support, Commercial billing, training, customer support reports,
· Support on parts availability and coordinate necessary actions to meet targets.
· Coordinate market requirements within Hub Malaysia and Logistics Business unit. Follow up on large orders, back orders, VOR orders, price support and operation matters
· Responsible for special price support for Hub Malaysia markets with approval from parts manager
· Responsible for monthly system invoicing (Telematics, impact, techtool) for importer’s and payment collection
· Responsible for UD service offer sales and gross profit development
· Supporting importer for service agreement systems. (SeMA, CQ online).
· Participate to commercial projects either locally initiated or globally driven as market Representative
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and may be change reasonably based on situation.
UD Trucks International sales Uptime & Retail team
UD Trucks SML (CDC Singapore).
Parts sales and GP
Parts availability KPIs
Customer satisfaction index (CSI/BSC/Rex…)
Experience within similar position, minimum 5 years of experiences
· Knowledge of marketing, sales and negotiation skills
· Customer orientated mind-set and Partnership mind-set with importers
· Understanding of cultural diversity and culture management skills.
· Spare Parts Knowledge and Spare Parts Business Knowledge
· Preferably from automotive industry in multinational companies.
· Good understanding of the truck business and commercial sales
· Mathematic and Analytic skills
· Interpersonal skill
· Excellent communication skills, including fluent in written and spoken English
· Any South East Asian language is an advantage
· Proficient in MS Office applications
· Entrepreneurship mind-set (lean, cost and time efficient, focused, creative, accountable